Hi, I'm Jean-Christophe Bohin, I am a technical manager and solution architect with specific skills and background in startups, modern web architectures, IoT, event processing, big data, microservices, innovation and coaching.
I belive that technology can be a tool to leverage social change.
I'm experienced in problem solving, creative thinking, and I love fresh ideas and chalenges.
I work as a Digital Prophet at Matters, a Startup Studio based in Paris and San-Francisco.
I'm also a technical and strategy advisor for multiple startups and for-non-profit organizations, and mentor at Share-it, Ashoka's tech for good accelerator at StationF.
I've been previously:
- VP of engineering at Parsys (Telemedicine hardware and software startup),
- Tech Lead at phiropsi (Consulting and Engineering services),
- CTO at Musiscore (Music mobile application startup),
- Lead solution architect at Arismore (IT Architect consulting practice).
Talks and conferencesI occasionally give some talks in meetups and conferences. You'll find here some decks and slides I use in this occasion :
- You might not need microservices (video in French)
- Introduction to NGINX (Video in French)
- REST Good Practices - Field experience
(more to come as soon as I'll have time to publish them)
Keep in touch
You can contact me on twitter and linkedin